BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (25+ EMPLOYEES)
This award is open to businesses with 25 or more employees (or full-time equivalent) or, businesses with a turnover to a maximum of 25 million
Businesses entering this category must have been trading for over 2 years at the closing date for entry (Friday 6th October 2023)
The judges will be looking for evidence of business success and a strong track record of trading
Successful entrants will be invited for an interview which will be conducted around the following headings:
- Staff engagement and development; Training, reward and recognition and overall staff retention levels
- Community activity (not pure advertising)
- Your business’ USP
- How you overcome industry issues
- How you attract new business
- Balance of income from different markets
- A final tie breaker – In your opinion, why do you think you should win this award?
There is then 1 final ‘tiebreaker’ question to each of the candidates:
“In your opinion why do you think you should win this award”?