Call: 07415 245 537
Safe Opportunities Ltd
Safe Opportunities is dedicated to working with and preparing as many young people as possible for employment, apprenticeships and positive outcomes.
For some students, the transition from school to workplace can be very challenging. Our tightly structured employability pathway programmes are designed to ensure that every student, irrespective of their challenges, is equipped with the tools they need to go into the world and become an independent employee.
- Exploring work programmes
- Work placement opportunities
- Step 16 programme
- Post 19 Supported Internships
- Mock IVs and Careers Advice
- Preparation for Apprenticeships